* Copyright (c) 2017 Johns Hopkins University.
* All rights reserved.
* Spire is licensed under the Spire Open-Source License.
* You may only use this software in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License can be found at: http://dsn.jhu.edu/spire/LICENSE.txt
* Spire is developed at the Distributed Systems and Networks Lab,
* Johns Hopkins University.
* Yair Amir email@example.com
* Trevor Aron firstname.lastname@example.org
* Amy Babay email@example.com
* Thomas Tantillo firstname.lastname@example.org
* Major Contributors:
* Marco Platania Contribution to architecture design
* Special thanks to:
* Kevin Jordan for convincing us that protecting the power grid is of utmost
* importance and leading us through a successful red-team experiment
* Daniel Adams, Robert Laddaga and Howard Shrobe for their vision
* JR Charles and Akshay Srivatsan for the initial investigation of pvbrowser
* in the context of open-source intrusion-tolerant SCADA
* John Schultz and Jonathan Stanton for implementing the confidentiality and for
* helping set up the system to withstand a red team attack
* Jonathan Kirsch for sharing his experience with the prototype integration
* of Prime in a commercial SCADA product
* Thiago Alves for contributing to the open-source SCADA ecosystem with
* OpenPLC and for helping us use OpenPLC
* The pvbrowser team for their pioneering open-source SCADA and excellent HMI
* WWW: www.dsn.jhu.edu/spire
* Contact: spire_at_dsn.jhu.edu
* Version 1.0, Built May 17, 2017
* Partial funding for Spire research was provided by the Defense Advanced
* Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Department of Defense (DoD).
* Spire is not necessarily endorsed by DARPA or the DoD.