[smesh-users] Trouble with Smesh

Juan - k wakko_86 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:21:22 EDT 2009

Raluca Thank you very much for your answer!!! I still got some issues:

- About the RSA Keys stuff. Do I also have to copy the "fingerprint line"? Must I also create a file in "etc/dropbear/authorized_keys/db.pub" (I had to create a new folder, because inside "etc/dropbear/" were only two files dropbear_XYZ_host_key, where XYZ is RSA and DSS). The instructions in the Readme File says that both .priv and .pub files must be also placed in the /jfss folder... I noticed that the "autocopy.sh" file calls the "dropbear.priv", so I guess "db.priv" should be renamed to "dropbear.priv"... Am I right? Also, this is in one router only, and then I should copy and paste to each router this one unique key, or should I do the same on each router?

- I tried doing both solutions "-a ip1 -a ip2" and "-d 225.5.5.5" but in the moment I  ./runSmesh, it prompts:

: not found.conf: 2:
: not found.conf: 6:
: not found.conf: 11:
: not found.conf: 12:
: not found.conf: 18:
: not found.conf: 19:
: not found.conf: 23:
: not found.conf: 24:
: not found.conf: 29:
: not found.conf: 30:
: not found.conf: 35:
: not found.conf: 36:
: not found.conf: 42:
: not found.conf: 43:
: not found.conf: 51:
: not found.conf: 52:
: not found.conf: 67:
: not found.conf: 68:
: not found.conf: 74:
: not found.conf: 75:
: not found.conf: 79:
: not found.conf: 80:
: not found.conf: 88:
: not found.conf: 89:
: not found.conf: 94:
: not found.conf: 95:
: not found.conf: 101:
: not found.conf: 102:
: not found.conf: 103:
: not found.conf: 107:
: not found.conf: 108:
: not found.conf: 114:
: not found.conf: 115:
: not found.conf: 122:
: not found.conf: 123:
: not found.conf: 130:
: not found.conf: 131:
: not found.conf: 135:
: not found.conf: 136:
: not found.conf: 143:
: not found.conf: 144:
: not found.conf: 145:
: not found.conf: 148:
: not found.conf: 159:
: not found.conf: 160:

with "-d 255.5.5.5" it also prompts:

: not found 69: /sbin/ifconfig
: not found 70: /sbin/ifconfig
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/iptables
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/ip
: not found 117: /usr/sbin/ip

So I guess something is wrong. When I leave NEIGHBORS="" (NULL) back, after a quick file copy (bin scripts directory), a reboot and Smesh runs again without problems (but without neighbors :( )

I'm sorry if I'm bothering too much, I just got so much faith in Smesh I won't give up :D