No subject

Thu Nov 6 15:12:30 EST 2008

Anyways, let's check the IP assignment. Each of your routers has the wifi
interface (eth1 probably, if you're using WRT54G) assigned to 10.10.10.x
with the network mask 255.0.0.0. The lan interface (vlan0) should be
something like 192.168.1.x with netmask 255.255.255.0. Finally, the
gateway should have the wlan interface (vlan1 probably) set to an external
IP, with the appropriate netmask. Is that correct?

After setting up the wifi interfaces, are the routers able to ping each
other?

Best,
Raluca ME